Hilti Outperformer - Our Global Management Development Program
Do you have what it takes?
Do you see yourself as a future leader?
Do you have the desire to live and work internationally?
Do you have the passion to make a difference and the drive to go the extra mile?
Do you have a recent Master's degree?
Are you fluent in English and another language?
Hilti Outperformer could be the fast-track career starter you're after!
Real responsibility from day one
Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other. Over a two-year period, we'll prepare you for a global leadership career by putting you right at the center of our customer-focused business model and giving you full responsibility from day one.
Yes, it's fast paced and challenging. But we'll closely coach and mentor you while broadening your experience through a range of international management projects and an impactful social project. You'll also get the support you need to learn, grow and carve your own career. Aside from enjoying an incredible experience and making friends along the way, you'll gain a qualification from the top-ranking IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland.
You can follow the journeys of existing Outperformers on our dedicated site.
Step inside the world of our outperformers
Are you curious about what our trainees say about the program? Do you want to read about their experience in the field? Are you thrilled about the projects you might be doing in different parts of the world?
Step inside "Outperformer moments" and experience this and much more. Get in contact with our trainees and let them share their personal story with you!
• Click on 'Apply now' below, which will take you to our online application system.
• Choose a country. You must be fluent in the local language and hold a permit to work there.
• Upload your CV and letter of motivation.
• Also include any references, such as letters of recommendation from universities, internships or professional experience
• If we think you're suited to the program, we'll invite you for a first round of interviews with HR.
• You'll then be invited on a 'field ride' to experience a day in the life of a Hilti account manager or field engineer.
• If this goes well, we'll invite you to a regional assessment center.
• Along the way, we'll be clear and honest with you about your progress, so you'll always know where you stand.
• If successful, the starting date of your program will depend on the region and your availability.
"Hilti Outperformer gives driven young people a unique combination of direction and freedom to carve their careers. We'll give you lots of responsibility from very early on, along with opportunities to experience different cultures and discuss your next steps. Our global trainees have a lot of fun too. Whether it's building houses on our social project or skiing at weekends, they form a deep bond, like a big international family."