What's the role?
This position is responsible for steering the financial results. This includes overseeing the ongoing financial forecasting processes and proactively providing the necessary transparency to upper management to drive profitable decision making.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
This position is responsible for steering the financial results, this includes:
Overseeing the ongoing financial forecasting processes
Proactively providing the necessary transparency to FBP to drive profitable decision making
Providing variance analysis to planned financial indicators
Influencing FBP to steer business to profitability
Using the value cockpit of the organization for the measurement of progress towards strategy execution
Cost tracking and cost center structure
Implement, prepare and / or review all the management reports (NS, SPM, OPEX, Activities, Charts, or any others that are implemented later)
Ensures that accounting records are kept in accordance with internal (Finance Manual compliance) and external financial accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP).
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Working knowledge of accounting standards
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks and activities
- Drive to meet or exceed deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal with peers and management
- SAP ERP and SAP BI experience
- Skilled with MS Office Suite
- English and Spanish spoken and written
- Willing to relocate within Latin America
- Strong desire to develop, grow and build a successful career
- Professional experience in management reporting and business planning of at least 2 years
- Hands-on experience with balanced scorecards; experience with business intelligence and/or decision support systems preferred
- Ability to think strategically and interdisciplinary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal management skills
Come and Join our team!
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”