Human Resources Business Partner
What's the role?
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The activities for the HR Business Partner will include the following:
Aligning staff to business objectives, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives.
Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR Business Partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals and promote good HR practices.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related discipline. MBA preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Human Resources Business Partner
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strategic mind-set with ability to partner with key stakeholders in the business while leading business stakeholder from an operational perspective
- Previous experience with Talent Acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mobility to live in Panama
- Complete Proficiency in Spanish and English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Analytical skills, problem-solving skills, proactive nature, Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details, highly organized and good people skills.
Come and join our team!
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”