JR. Project Manager (Temporary)
What's the role?
We’re looking for a Project Manager to compose our talented team in Hilti that can perform in an international working culture.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project life-cycle.
- Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Co-ordinate and develope the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Support the Project Manager and Project Team in the co-ordination of current projects.
- Assist in the planning and control of the project.
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures.
- Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager.
- Define and document procedures in accordance with agreed methodology.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- University degree (engineering, logistics & business administration)
- 2-4 years of professional experience in management consulting, sales or marketing
- Fluent in Spanish and English; fluency in Portuguese preferred
- Project Management or Process design experience
- Ability to work with others across hierarchy levels
- Self-driven, with ability to communicate effectively and lead
Come and join our team!
“I don’t have a sales background and, when I went to my careers fair, most companies only wanted to speak to you if you had the right experience. Hilti were completely open-minded. They were more interested in me than in which degree I was doing.”