What's the role?
We are currently searching for a Marketing Expert! It is a first step in product marketing.
This person will be a driver and will support for managing sales and profit results for the region Latin America within the given product/s through effective design and implementation of the strategy to achieve leadership through differentiation. Drive product/s and/or service specific opportunities with BDs and CMs in the Subregion and Partners to deliver opportunities for future growth.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Support the organization of marketing events like kick-off or waves, and coordinate testing of prototypes and launching of new products. The subregional contact for the regional product managers to achieve product leadership; SPOC to reaches out to customers and the sales force in order to understand their specific local needs in detail. He is key in supporting the trade manager in implementing the trade strategy in the market and provide support to the CM – BD the guidance to launch the new marketing strategies-innovations.
- Develop product strategies in line with Champion2020 Hilti Strategy, and drive implementation
- Contribute to development of one-year marketing roadmap to drive customer engagement in Subregion CAA America and drive implementation in Partner countries
- Develop overarching product life cycle / business development initiatives and drive implementation
- Monitor competitor offerings, activities and pricing in the dynamic Latin American environment to anticipate trends and define action plan
- Provide content for communication material adapted to market needs
- Analyse and steer critical KPIs: sales, quantity, market share, profitability, price
- Provide and update content for training
- Develop interfaces with regional trade management and relevant Business Units in headquarters (Liechtenstein)
- Support Supply management during sales forecasting and inventory management process,Time to Money & Introduction on new products
- Coordinate and participate in customer acceptance field tests
Influence product specifications and deliver input to Business -Units during critical project gates
- Define product positioning by trade and pricing strategy
- Define launch dates and plan launch quantities across the region
- Develop marketing plan, launch concept / material in cooperation with trade management
- Conduct launch trainings for area sales managers / trade managers
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- - Education: University degree: Bachelor (Administration, Marketing).
- - Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese advanced (preferred)
- - Relevant experience in process design and system specification; comprehensive knowledge of Hilti processes and systems.
- - Previous experience in Hilti: Sales Person, Engineer,
- - Relevant trainings at Hilti: BTS, SSS, HMM, Situational Leadership.
- - Highly developed conceptual abilities and analytical thought processes with a proven talent for innovative solution approaches. Strong will to implement.
- - Independent working behaviour based on clear focus, influence and alignment with relevant counterparts.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”