Pricing Specialist (Marketing)
What's the role?
The purpose of the position of Pricing Specialist is to drive global standard pricing processes and support the markets with focus on operation and ensuring implementation of all global pricing relevant processes.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Pricing Specialist within the Marketing Team, you will contribute in driving key pricing analytics initiatives to create sustainable value for the organisation.
To accomplish this, you will interact with the sales and product managers to support in delivering the pricing analytics roadmap of the Region.
Part of your responsabilities are the following:
Ensure implementation of pricing processes.
Operational pricing work. Proactive optimization of set-up and processes.
Be the operational pricing expert.
Create analyses, tools and training material and drive change.
Provide system and process expertise through training.
Interface to global teams (best practice sharing) and Market Organizatins as well as Hub Trade and Product Marketing team to obtain pricing recommendations.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Education: University degree: Bachelor (Administration, Marketing, Engineering, IT)
- Languages: Fluent in English and either Spanish or Portuguese.
- Computer literacy: Strong Excel skills. Knowledge and experience with Hilti system environment preferred (SAP R/3, CRM, BI).
- Previous experience in Hilti: Consulting, Finance, Controlling, Marketing or sales in B2B environment.
- Relevant trainings at Hilti: BTS, SSS, HMM, Situational Leadership.
- Very strong numerical skills (precise and accurate, high attention to detail) and analytical thinking (Price increases, Agreement management, Overwrite and order release process).
- Focused on value creation and able to drive change.
Come and join our Marketing team!
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”