Project Manager Sales Channel Partners
What's the role?
We're seeking an exceptional Project Manager Sales Channel Partners to join our team. This position will have a regional impact, therefore we’re looking for a professional that can perform in a multicultural and international work environment.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Implement projects with focus on sales operation streams (Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, etc) on a regional basis with team members around the whole organization in different market organizations and different cultures.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have experience managing projects in cross functional projects coordinating multiple stakeholders and achieving sales, it’ll be a big advantage.
What you need is:
- Have a university bachelor degree. Msc,or MBA (optional)
- Has a proven track record in project management (project leader) with at least 3 years of working experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with sales channel partners.
- Participate in the definition process/implementation of selection of new partners and partner management.
- Understands technologies and technical details necessary for interaction with Business Units
- Has change management experience
- Is an achiever and gets things done meaning has implemented projects - not only on a theoretical (conceptual) level (mandatory)
- Has social skills (soft skills)
- Is fluent English
- Is fluent in Portuguese (plus)
Come and join our team!
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”