What's the role?
The regional auditor is reported to the business excellence manager and interacting with the regional CFO and head of the region. The regional auditor is ensuring the link between the Global audit team and local CFOs & functional heads (Logistics, marketing, HR etc) to ensure compliance of our processes.
He / She in charge of leading the internal audit, Internal control cycle across the entities of the region, identifying potential loopholes and be able to expose them in simple way to top management. Leading the documentation of our processes, he will work closely with various functions and countries to standardize our processes across countries.
Her / His capacity to understand the business and communicate efficiently with stakeholders to steer action plan will be key success factor. You will have an integral role in the design and implementation of the company strategy for the region, and you will influence, educate, develop and support all leaders and team members to ensure the business performance required to achieve our value creation strategy.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Regional auditor, you will Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. You will support entities in the resolution of their action and perform deep audit review on site to identify room for optimization and alignment within the region.
As such, you will determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans in coordination with Global Audit team.
Your responsibility is to prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process. You will Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum, Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions. You will act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
From an operational perspective, you will identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
With an entrepreneurial mindset, you will challenge the status quo, your engagement to seek for continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards will be key in your success.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions, or tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. You can gain further insight on how it feels to be part of Hilti’s Global Finance Community, by searching for our LinkedIn feed: #HiltiFinance
What you need is:
- BS or Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 – 5 years experience in Audit, compliance or Internal control function within a multinational organization.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Internal control.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
- Proficiency in English - written and verbal
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to structure clear presentations and to simplify a financial message to non-finance stakeholders.
- The drive to consistently outperform and exceed targets.
- High cultural awareness with an adaptive leadership style.
- To be geographically flexible, and have the ambition to work in an international environment
Come and join our team!
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”