Regional Communications Manager
What's the role?
We’re looking for a Communications Manager to compose our talented team. This role will have a direct impact in our business and we are looking for a team player that can perform in an international working culture.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 25,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
We are looking for an experienced communications manager to join our young and energetic regional Digital Team.
Followed by a fast growth of our digital channels and trade segmentation we are looking to hire communications manager, ideally with background and proven experience in corporate communications / public relations who is used to delivering high volumes of varied content in tight deadlines.
Communications Manager will support the team and other key stakeholders with providing digital and traditional marketing materials, professional communications for the construction industry as well as other marketing projects and activities.
Our customer communications vary from Product and Services editorials, PR releases, New Launch Annual Campaigns, Engineering editorials and jobsites references.
We are looking for someone flexible and experienced in creating an engaging and easily adjusted content for different digital channels target groups (including various job functions, age and levels of technical knowledge).
What do we offer?
You will work in an international environment (over 110 employees of 22 nationalities) in the heart of Panama City in our regional office for Latin America
You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie working closely with our experts in area of Trade Management, Product Management and Digital Communications which will allow you to learn about our product and services portfolio, customer-oriented culture and a global reach.
We’ll give you lots of responsibility, and we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. Success at Hilti is due to teamwork and your own ability, no matter what your specific experience has been.
What you need is:
- Proven experience Corporate Communications / PR experience (minimum 5 years)
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations /communications / jorunalism
- Native Spanish or Portuguese with Fluency in English required
- High attention to details is a must (product descriptions, features)
- Good learning agility for technical knowledge (training will be provided)
- Creative with the ability to create engaging content from a short briefing
- Able to communicate and influence multiple stakeholders (Trade Managers, Product Managers, Engineers, Logistics)
- Familiarity with social networking, construction and technology industry a plus.
- Computer experience in MS Office and Internet search skills.
- Experience with writing and editing press releases, articles, newsletters, and brochures.
- Ability to work independently and proactively on multiple projects simultaneously in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Come and join our team!
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”