Regional Pricing Specialist
What's the role?
We’re looking for a Regional pricing Specialist to compose our talented team. This role will have a direct impact in our business, and we are looking for a team player that can perform in an international working culture.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
We’re looking for professionals with experience in marketing and/or sales to compose our talented team! Being responsible of driving global standard pricing processes and support the markets with focus on operation and ensuring implementation of all global pricing relevant processes.
This person will ensure implementation of pricing processes, Operational pricing work. Proactive optimization of set-up and processes. Be the operational pricing expert while creating analysys, tools and training material and drive change.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
Ongoing organization-wide training, comprehensive benefits, educational support and community involvement. We are a team. In the field at ground level, to leadership.
What you need is:
- • Fluent in English and either Spanish or Portuguese.
- • A bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering or similar.
- • Previous experience in Pricing, Consulting, Finance, Controlling, Marketing or sales in B2B
- • Medium or advanced level of Excel is required.
- • Knowledge of information system like SAP or CRM is a plus.
- • Very strong numerical skills (precise and accurate, high attention to detail) and analytical thinking (Price increases, Agreement management, Overwrite and order release process).
- • Strong communication skills.
- • Enthusiasm to learn and drive to succeed.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”