Supply Planner (Based in Panama)
What's the role?
We are looking for a people-oriented Regional Project Material Analyst (Supply Planning and Management) who can work with internal teams to assist our LATAM sales teams with accurate information regarding stock levels, forecast, availability and lead-time for our main BU of products.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the construction industry and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
We are looking for a person who can manage the end-to-end supply chain for PMO projects within Hilti Latin America. Provide a single point of contact for Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Headquarters Materials Management for our Business Unit of Project Business/Installation Systems for our complex external projects.
In a daily/weekly basis, your responsibilities involve the management of all Purchasing Orders from our sites/plants; authorization of bigger orders which impact in our inventory levels, availability analysis for our sales team, propose risk management plans to mitigate delay/create alternative solutions to meet client needs. Every moment you will be in touch with our Sales teams and leadership to understand the projects on going and to respond the enquiries regarding lead-time and stock levels.
- Manage project stock within the markets/ ISB Warehouse together with the Regional Material Manager to ensure that service and inventory targets are met.
- Be a Business Partner to the sales teams in the meetings, understanding the current project needs and future project business strategy.
- Gain market intelligence, identify the customers logistics needs and help manage expectations/lead-times.
- Create transparency and balanced decision taking through Project Management SFI’s for all relevant markets.
- Manage the Oglaend Materials Management area for regular demand and project requirements.
- Monitor all stock shortages ensuring that appropriate actions are taken to resolve the situation at the earliest opportunity.
- Improve product availability through better forecasting and long-term planning or flexibility by providing forecast trainings and logistics 101’s to sales teams in all the region.
- Improve reliability of delivery dates along the whole supply chain
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique opportunity to start your global career journey with Hilti. If you come from outside of Panama, we'll support you with your visa arrangements.
We really value our people and we've worked hard to develop a competitive reward package that reflects this. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Genuine global career advancement (more than 80% of all leadership roles are filled internally)
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Private Health Insurance
- 22 working days' vacations
Why should you apply?
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered a final destination but the starting point.
What you need is:
- Three to five years of Supply Chain Management with a Bachelor’s Degree (engineering, business administration, logistics or other related areas).
- Materials Management experience. Mass consumption goods/Sales experience is a plus.
- Experience in SAP S4 (P11 module) and excel are required. Power BI is a plus.
- English and Spanish Advanced. Portuguese is a plus
- Logical thinker with a good attention to detail and high level of commitment
Your work style is proactive, solution based and you have a “getting-things-done” approach. You have strong interpersonal skills to perform in a global matrix environment and also like to have fun at work.
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.
“You get a unique opportunity to experience all different functions of the supply chain – and, for many people, to do it overseas. We really encourage our teams to challenge the way things are done. If you can make a process simpler, do it, show us.”