Talent Acquisition Regional Manager
What's the role?
We are looking for a people-oriented Regional Talent Acquisition manager who can work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Regional Talent Acquisition manager these are some of the activities you will be involve with:
Work with internal team and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal/external recruitment for more senior roles.)
Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, etc….
Identify future talent needs in the Latam Markets (Panama, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Argentina and Mexico) and proactively develop talent pool with the team.
Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle.
Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HRBP's with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
Participate in employment events, such as regional trainings
Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms when needed.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related discipline. MBA preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a senior Talent Acquisition Manager in a results driven organization.
- Proven success in driving recruitment topics,
- Strategic mind-set with ability to partner with key stakeholders in the business while leading business stakeholder from an operational perspective
- Superior presentation and communication skills with ability to influence and interact across all levels of management
- Proven experience working in a complex, commercial organization and/or consulting role that requires detail orientation, sound judgment and strong analytical skills
- IT skills including MS-Office and related HR systems/databases
- Ability to work successfully in a process driven organization, with courage to challenge the status quo.
- Mobility to live in Panama
- Complete Proficiency in Portuguese and English languages, Spanish is a plus.
Come and join our team!
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”